Blue Screen is one of the most common errors in Windows. The error is caused by a hardware problem: hard disk, SSD or RAM.
If a blue screen with an error appears, you can also see the error code:
0x0000007A – file access errors.
0×0000009C and 0xC000016A – HDD or SSD errors, damaged sectors.
0xC000009D – HDD or SSD connection issues, damaged connection cables, drive failure.
0xC0000185 – I/O errors, probably HDD or SSD connection issues: badly connected or damaged cables, bad connectors.
KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR Fix:
- Recheck the connection of the drives.
- Disconnect and reconnect the drive.
- Remove the RAM modules, wipe the pins, reinstall the modules.
- Check the hard disk system disk: not only the file system, but also damaged sectors.
- Check the RAM for errors.
- Check and restore system files.