Many users get the error message DX11 feature level 11.0 is required to run the engine when playing games.
- DirectX 11 – DX11 feature level 10.0 will support NVIDIA GeForce GTX 400 series and later, Radeon HD 5000/6000/7300-7600/8300-8400 series, R5 210-235 and later, Intel HD Graphics 2500/4000 (Ivy Bridge and later) integrated graphics cards.
- Feature Level 11.0 on DirectX 11 will support NVIDIA graphics cards starting with GTX 600 series, AMD HD 7790/8770, RX 260/290 and newer, Intel HD Graphics 4200-5200 (Haswell and newer).
- DirectX 12 – DX11 feature level 10 and 11 will support graphics cards starting with NVIDIA GTX 400, AMD HD 7700-7900, RX 240, Intel HD Graphics 4200-5200 (Haswell and newer).
Check the version of DirectX and WDDM:
- Check the version of DirectX and WDDM by pressing Win+R on your keyboard and typing dxdiag.
- Agree to check for digital signatures and wait until the information has been collected.
- Pay attention to “DirectX version”, it must be at least 11.
- Go to the “Screen” tab and pay attention to “WDDM model”, it should be at least 1.2 or better 1.3.
- Download and run the DirectX libraries web installer from Microsoft’s official website.
- Install the latest drivers for your video card.
- Reboot your computer.
How to open control panel Windows 11
How to fix Unbale to find a suitable graphics card error in Windows
How to delete Microsoft Edge Windows 11
How to change password in Windows 11
How to fix "to try again enter a1b2c3"
How to change the keyboard shortcut for changing the input language in Windows 11
How to find AppData folder windows 11
How to fix Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost error in Windows
How to enable or disable Hyper-V in Windows 11
How to edit the hosts file
How to delete hiberfil.sys Windows 11
How to find MAC address on Windows 11