In Windows 11, file extensions are not shown by default. But sometimes you need to see a specific extension.
- Open the explorer. On the top line, press the “View” button. If there is no such button, click on the three dots and then click “View”.
- Go to “Show”.
- Check the “File Name Extensions” box.
- From this point, file extensions will begin to show up in Explorer and on the desktop.
- Open the Explorer menu and select Options.
- Open the Control Panel and click on “Explorer Settings”.
- Press Win+R on your keyboard, enter control folders and press Enter.
- In the explorer settings that open, select the “View” tab.
- Deselect “Hide extensions for known file types”.
- Apply the settings.
How to remove Onedrive from File Explorer
How to enable environment variables Windows 11
How to enable DNS over HTTPS in Windows 11
How to enable or disable game mode in Windows
How to turn computer screen upside down
How to fix binkw32.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to fix ISDone.dll error Windows
How to fix msvcr100.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to disable UAC in Windows 11
How to fix the system did not find mf.dll error Windows 11
How to disable Virtualization-Based Security (VBS disable)
How to fix System error 5 Access denied error in Windows