If you need to see the MAC address of a network card, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth adapter on Windows, there are several ways to do this.
- Open Settings – Network and Internet.
- If you need to determine the MAC address of the network card, select Ethernet and you will see “Physical address (MAC)” at the bottom.
- If you need the MAC address of the Wi-Fi adapter, click on “Wi-Fi” and then open “Hardware Properties”.
At the bottom of the list of hardware properties, you will see an item containing the MAC address – “Physical Address (MAC)”.
- Start a command line (Windows Terminal and PowerShell will also work).
- Enter the command: “getmac /v /fo list “and press Enter.
- This command will show the MAC addresses of the physical Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth adapters.
- The following command can only be used in PowerShell (or Windows Terminal with the PowerShell console open), it will show the MAC addresses of not only the physical devices, but of the virtual network adapters as well: “Get-WmiObject win32_networkadapterconfiguration | select description, macaddress”.
- Another variant command for the command line, which also shows additional information about the connections: “ipconfig /all” – you will see the required information under “Physical address”.
Information on the system:
- Right-click the Start button and select Run.
- Enter “msinfo32” and press Enter.
- Open “Components” – “Network” – “Adapter”.
- The list on the right will show a complete list of network adapters, including the MAC addresses in the respective item.
How to enable or disable game mode in Windows
How to change DNS server Windows 11
How to remove Microsoft account from Windows 11
How to change the keyboard shortcut for changing the input language in Windows 11
How to fix amd_ags_x64.dll not found error Windows
How to fix DX11 feature level 11.0 is required error in Windows
How to reset network settings windows 11
How to disable camera Windows
How to edit the hosts file
How to enable developer mode in Windows 11
How to fix ISDone.dll error Windows
How to fix error 1053 Windows 11