One of the most common errors in Unreal Engine games is An Unreal process has crashed with the message Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost and usually indicating code 0x887A0006 HUNG.
- If you have enabled GPU overclocking or experimented with settings in MSI Afterburner – try to reset to original settings.
- In the NVIDIA control panel, enable “Debug mode.
- Try to disable G-Sync and restart the game.
- Download from your graphics card manufacturer’s official website.
- Disable RAM overclocking.
- The error occurs when the power supply is not sufficiently powerful.
- Also, when using built-in display on laptops – connect an external monitor.
- Press Win+R, type regedit and press Enter.
- In the registry editor, navigate to
- Right-click in the Registry Editor pane and select New – DWORD Parameter.
- Name the parameter TdrDelay then double-click on the parameter and set the value to 10 in decimal notation.
- Close the registry editor, restart the computer.
How to enable or disable game mode in Windows
How to fix ISDone.dll error Windows
How to fix mfplat.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to fix System error 5 Access denied error in Windows
How to fix Unbale to find a suitable graphics card error in Windows
How to edit the hosts file
How to enable DNS over HTTPS in Windows 11
How to fix bink2w64.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to fix bootrec.exe /fixboot access denied error Windows 11
How to remove Onedrive from File Explorer
How to fix "to try again enter a1b2c3"
How to fix vulkan-1.dll not found error Windows