In earlier versions of Windows, the screen saver option was always in sight. In modern versions of the system, this option has been retained but is rarely used.
- Go to Settings – Personalization – Lock Screen and click on Screen Saver under Related Settings.
- If the item is not active, right-click on the Start button, select Run, type the command “control desk.cpl,,@screensaver” and then press Enter.
- The “Screen Saver Settings” window opens.
- Select one of preset screensavers in the “Screensaver” field, use “Options” button to assign parameters of current screensaver (they differ depending on a specific screensaver).
- Set an interval – time after which the screensaver will automatically start if computer or laptop is not used.
- Changing Windows 11 screensaver settings
- To preview the screensaver, click the “Preview” button in the screensaver settings window.
How to enable or disable game mode in Windows
How to install DirectPlay in Windows
How to fix mfplat.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to fix "to try again enter a1b2c3"
How to disable test mode in Windows 11
How to change the keyboard shortcut for changing the input language in Windows 11
How to fix DX11 feature level 11.0 is required error in Windows
How to open Disk Management in Windows 11
How to disable Virtualization-Based Security (VBS disable)
How to find AppData folder windows 11
How to split screen in Windows 11
How to delete hiberfil.sys Windows 11