A common error when installing games downloaded from sources other than the official one is ISDone.dll with the message “An error occurred while unpacking. Unarc.dll returned an error code”.
- Copy your game’s installation files to a folder with a full path that does not contain any other language characters or spaces. Also, make sure the path is short.
- Follow these rules for the folder in which you are installing the game.
- Try to disable your antivirus for the duration of the installation.
- Run the installer as an administrator.
- You may also try running in compatibility mode with a previous version of your system.
How to fix wt.exe not found error in Windows 11
How to fix brightness button not working Windows 11
How to delete hiberfil.sys Windows 11
How to enable / turn off hibernation Windows 11
How to edit the hosts file
How to fix DX11 feature level 11.0 is required error in Windows
How to show file extensions in Windows 11
How to fix error 1053 Windows 11
How to fix CONCRT140.DLL not found error Windows
How to fix logilda.dll module could not be found error Windows
How to fix KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR Windows 11
How to open Disk Management in Windows 11