If you’re worried about unauthorized access to your laptop or PC’s webcam, you can easily disable it.
- Open Settings and go to Bluetooth and devices.
- Open the “Cameras” item.
- Tap on the desired camera in the “Connected Cameras” list.
- Tap the “Disconnect” button.
Disable webcam in Device Manager:
- Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
- Expand “Cameras” and right-click on your camera.
- Next, select “Disconnect device”. Disconnect the camera in Windows Device Manager
- Confirm disabling the device
- Open “Device Manager” (right-click on “Start” and select the context menu item).
- Right-click on the camera (located under “Cameras”) and select “Disconnect device”.
- Confirm disconnection of the webcam.
How to fix msteams.exe Bad image Windows 11
How to fix netio.sys blue screen Windows
How to fix bootrec.exe /fixboot access denied error Windows 11
How to find MAC address on Windows 11
How to see Wi-Fi password in Windows 11
How to fix bink2w64.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to disable test mode in Windows 11
How to enable DNS over HTTPS in Windows 11
How to fix mfplat.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to open control panel Windows 11
How to install DirectPlay in Windows
How to fix ISDone.dll error Windows