You can easily change your Windows 11 computer password, and in this guide we’ve mentioned a few ways.
If you know the current password:
- Press the “Windows + I” key combination to open the “Settings” application.
- Go to “Accounts” ⇒ “Login settings”.
- Click to expand the “Password” section and press the “Change” button.
- Enter your current password and click “Next”.
- On the next page, you can easily change your password.
- Change your password and click “Done”.
If you do not know the current password:
- Press “Windows + R” and type “netplwiz”.
- Press Enter.
- Select your account and press “Reset password”.
- Set a new password for your PC.
How to fix msvcr100.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to remove Onedrive from File Explorer
How to fix bink2w32.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to see Wi-Fi password in Windows 11
How to fix error 1053 Windows 11
How to fix System error 5 Access denied error in Windows
How to find MAC address on Windows 11
How to fix msteams.exe Bad image Windows 11
How to fix binkw64.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to open control panel Windows 11
How to turn computer screen upside down
How to fix DX11 feature level 10.0 is required error in Windows