Windows 11 has a Control Panel, although priority is given to the new Settings interface.
The Windows 11 Control Panel is hidden, but the traditional interface is easy to access.
The quick way:
- Open the search window or use the search box on the Start menu.
- Start typing “control panel”.
- The control panel will be found and can be opened.
“Run” dialogue box:
- Press Win+R on your keyboard, or right-click the Start button and select Run.
- Enter “control” (or control.exe).
- Press the ‘OK’ button or the Enter key on your keyboard.
An executable .exe file:
- Navigate to the folder (C:\Windows\System32\).
- Locate the file control.exe.
- Run it.
How to fix Unbale to find a suitable graphics card error in Windows
How to enable a screensaver in Windows 11
How to fix msteams.exe Bad image Windows 11
How to fix RegSvr32.exe error Windows 11
How to turn computer screen upside down
How to fix binkw64.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to exit safe mode Windows 11
How to remove Onedrive from File Explorer
How to disable test mode in Windows 11
How to delete Microsoft Edge Windows 11
How to show file extensions in Windows 11
How to fix Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost error in Windows