You may get an error message: Cannot continue code execution because CONCRT140.DLL is not detected by the system when running any application.
CONCRT140.DLL is one of the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 libraries. This file is not present by default in Windows.
- For the file to appear in the right place, all you need to do is download and install the appropriate components.
- Go to the website (https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads).
- Download and install the required distribution package.
- After installation is complete, restart your computer.
- The error should disappear.