If your computer is experiencing problems with the Internet, you can reset the network settings using the system’s built-in tools.
How to reset Windows 11 network settings in Settings:
- Open Settings, go to “Network and Internet” and then open “Advanced network settings”.
- Under Advanced network settings, open “Reset network. Restore all network adapters to factory defaults”.
- On the next screen, tap the “Reset now” button.
- Confirm the network reset, the computer will reboot in the process.
Reset network settings manually at the command line:
- Run the command line as administrator.
- Enter the following commands in order:
netsh winsock reset
netsh int ip reset
- Close the command line and reboot your computer.
How to fix mfplat.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to fix error 1053 Windows 11
How to see Wi-Fi password in Windows 11
How to fix DX11 feature level 11.0 is required error in Windows
How to fix msteams.exe Bad image Windows 11
How to register DLL in Windows
How to find MAC address on Windows 11
How to delete hiberfil.sys Windows 11
How to change the keyboard shortcut for changing the input language in Windows 11
How to open control panel Windows 11
How to fix binkw64.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to fix bink2w64.dll was not found error Windows 11