When restoring the system boot using bootrec /fixboot commands, users receive a “Access Denied” message instead of the expected boot fix.
Fix bootrec.exe /fixboot access denied :
- Enter the commands
- Check the number of FAT32 partition with loader and current Windows partition letter.
- Select the partition with the bootloader and assign to it a letter using
select volume N
- Specify the partition number instead of N and any unused drive letter as a letter.
- Enter exit command to quit DISKPART.
- Use command (if needed, change C and Z to the letters of system and loader partition in your case):
bcdboot C:\windows /s Z: /f UEFI
How to enable a screensaver in Windows 11
How to reset network settings windows 11
How to enable developer mode in Windows 11
How to fix DX11 feature level 11.0 is required error in Windows
How to disable camera Windows
How to fix mscoree.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to fix msvcr100.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to show file extensions in Windows 11
How to change DNS server Windows 11
How to fix mfplat.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to delete Microsoft Edge Windows 11
How to fix binkw32.dll was not found error Windows 11