A RunDll error indicating a LogiLDA.dll file and a message that the specified module is not found occurs when logging into Windows. However, other cases of this error message may also occur.
LogiLDA.dll is a DLL included in Logitech Download Assistant. LDA is a tool to find new versions of software and drivers for Logitech devices.
- Using “Programs and components” in the control panel, uninstall Logitech software.
- Physically disconnect the device.
- Go to Control Panel – Devices and Printers and if the device is there, remove it.
- Reconnect the device and wait for all necessary components to load automatically.
LogiLDA.dll turning off:
- Disable the Logitech Download Assistant or LogiLDA in Task Manager under the Autorun tab.
- In the registry editor, browse under
(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run) and remove the Logitech Download Assistant.