Many instructions suggest using Windows Disk Management. However, not all users know how to run this utility.
Our instructions describe several ways to open Windows Disk Management 11 or Windows 10.
- Right-click on the Start button or use the Win+X shortcut
- Select Disk Management from the context menu
Run in the “Run” window:
- Right-click the Start button and select Run or press Win+R.
- Enter “diskmgmt.msc” in the Run window.
- Press OK or the Enter key on your keyboard.
How to fix mfplat.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to disable Virtualization-Based Security (VBS disable)
How to enable / turn off hibernation Windows 11
How to fix wt.exe not found error in Windows 11
How to fix 0x80131500 error Windows 11
How to go into BIOS Windows 11
How to fix error 1053 Windows 11
How to fix RegSvr32.exe error Windows 11
How to fix the file name is too long error Windows 11
How to remove Onedrive from File Explorer
How to download Windows 11?
How to fix mscoree.dll was not found error Windows 11