If you installed Windows with a Microsoft account but would like to use it with a standalone account, you can do this using System Preferences.
Deleting a Microsoft account in Settings:
- Open “Settings” and go to “Accounts”.
- Open the “Your details” item.
- Under “Account settings”, click on “Log in with local account instead”.
- Confirm the switch to the local account by clicking “Next”.
- Enter a PIN or password to confirm.
- Enter the username and password.
- Press “Next”.
How to fix error 1053 Windows 11
How to fix mfplat.dll was not found error Windows 11
How to reset network settings windows 11
How to fix 0x80131500 error Windows 11
How to fix ISDone.dll error Windows
How to open Disk Management in Windows 11
How to delete Microsoft Edge Windows 11
How to fix KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR Windows 11
How to register DLL in Windows
How to turn computer screen upside down
How to disable camera Windows
How to edit the hosts file