H.264 and H.265 video codecs are the most common video compression today. But how do you play these files on a Windows or macOS computer?
The best way to do this is to use the player VLC.
To do this, you need:
- Download the latest version of VLC here and install it
- Start the VLC media player.
- Go to Tools, then click Settings.
- Check the “All” option to display all settings.
- Select “H264 video demuxer” or HEVC/H.265 video demuxer in the Demux module.
- Then click Save.
How to download HEVC video extensions in Windows
How to convert YouTube video to mp4 using VLC
How to remove AVG Search from Chrome
How to cut video in VLC
How to completely remove AdGuard from a computer and from a browser?
How to disable Windows Defender in Windows 11
How to convert YouTube video to mp3 using VLC
How to fix STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH Google Chrome