When watching videos on YouTube, there is no button to download the video to your computer, but you can still do it with the free VLC media player.
If you want to download YouTube videos to MP4 with VLC, you need to do a few steps:
- Copy the URL to the YouTube video.
- Open VLC player and go to Media > Open Network Stream.
- Paste the link to the YouTube video into the text box and click “Play”.
- Go to Tools > Codec Information.
- Copy the link in the “Location” text box at the bottom of the window.
- Paste the URL into the address bar of your browser.
- Right-click the video and select “Save Video As”.
- Click “Save” to download the YouTube video
How to cut video in VLC
How to completely remove AdGuard from a computer and from a browser?
How to play HEVC on VLC
How to remove AVG Search from Chrome
How to convert YouTube video to mp3 using VLC
How to fix STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH Google Chrome
How to convert YouTube video to text
How to disable Windows Defender in Windows 11
How to download HEVC video extensions in Windows