If you need to disable Microsoft Defender, there are several ways to do this.
Switching off manually
This method only works for a short time. The system then switches it on.
- Open Windows Security (icon in the notification area or via Settings – Privacy & Security – Windows Security).
- Open the “Protection against viruses and threats” section.
- Next, press “Manage settings”.
- Disable the items: “Real-time protection”, “Cloud protection”, “Automatic sending of samples”.
Switching off using a script
- Download the script
- Open the file properties and tick the “Unlock” box.
- Go to Windows Security – Virus and Threat Protection – Manage the virus and threat protection settings and turn off “Tamper-proof”
- Run the script.
- A Windows Defender window will appear, prompting you to disable it – “Disable Windows Defender?”
How to play HEVC on VLC
How to remove AVG Search from Chrome
How to cut video in VLC
How to download HEVC video extensions in Windows
How to completely remove AdGuard from a computer and from a browser?
How to convert YouTube video to mp3 using VLC
How to fix STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH Google Chrome
How to convert YouTube video to mp4 using VLC